Sunday, May 27, 2007

Writing a family book

So, a little while ago, Liz told Sara that they could write a great book together with all their funny stories. Below Sara said that "Nausea and Newborns" would be a good title if she ever wrote a book. So I decided to build a book application into our website (jaremandsara.com) for anyone who would like to contribute. You can add to the book, edit other entries (which is great with my spelling and grammar) and we can rearrange the order of entries. I have started this book by entering an auto-biography from our dog Snatch. My cancer ride blurb is set to stay at the top of the page now so you will have to scroll down to find the Snatch story. To contribute, just go to "POST" in the links at the top of the page and select book page. At the end of the year I think it would be fun to publish a copy of the book for everyone that contributes.
Cheers,
Jarem

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I already have a couple of chapters I could write. I'll just need to organize my thoughts first. :) j/k! I'll definitely contribute. Great idea, Jarem!

    ReplyDelete