Thursday, May 17, 2007

Home-Schooling

Hey, my wife (or "wives" if I convert to Muslimhood) can homeschool if she wants to, but I know I would never do it. I would want a break from the kids. Besides, all four of us went to public schools and........uuuuuuuu........well........we didn't kill anybody. :) I do agree that public schools are a waste of time. I can't remember a thing I did during those four years of "studying." I think if you are going to homeschool you need to have at least 10 children. That way your kids won't be socially inept. What about sports? Can they still participate in school sports if they aren't actually AT the school? I just want my kids to become famous athletes so they can support me. Spiritual, famous athletes. Intelligence doesn't really matter because we have eternity to learn things. :) Since there won't be any sports on the other side you have to do all you can while you're here. Oh but wait, I will create worlds with sports.

Lizzie, I think you should live in La Jolla. It's nice there.......and relatively inexpensive.......if you're a millionaire.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, sure, La Jolla...why don't we just thrown in Rancho Santa Fe and be done with this nonsense! :) j/k! Rancho Santa Fe is in San Diego and it's THE most expensive city/area in the US to live in. Hey Daniel, find us a place in La Jolla and we'll pay you rent...you just have to pay the difference between the mortgage you'll be paying, and the rent we can afford! :) It won't be that much difference...just a couple thousand a month. :) Ha ha ha...I'm funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muslimhood- HAHAHA. Yeah, the thing Marianne does with her kids is smart...sending them to sports during the school day, but not wasting time in useless classes. But Marianne's kids are a little...well, you know. Jarem would make our kids hang out with hippy rock climbers and such- to get with the social swing of things. Ah, who knows what'll actually happen. We may end up in China, and then the little Chinamen can teach our kids. Haha, how racist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful what you put in blogs. They are open to the public. people can read any hurtful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, this blog is not open to the public. The only people who can read it are the people I've invited to be contributors (i.e. the list in the right-hand column). So...slur away! :) No, I'm just kidding. None of us is racist...we're just funny. :P

    ReplyDelete