Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Give Up

Okay, You Win,
Nurse your babies wherever you want to, but avoid the Argentine method. Dan, what must the chapel look like after a sacrament meeting in a married student ward with oodles of toddlers and their gourmet meals? Poor custodians.

It takes a lawyer to settle the dust. No more Romans in my corner. They didn't do much for Daniel during Passover either. You are all very funny. What's next? Have you seen the PBS special on Mormons? You can watch it online. Go to PBS then type in Frontline, then watch the segements. Dad and I watch a few each night. I'll write my feelings in my weekly news. Ta ta you all.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, our chapel is quite clean. :) And we were the last people in it each Sunday, so that must say something about us being responsible parents and all. We would always clean up after ourselves. :) Nice surrender, Mom. :) I'm glad you had fun with this...I did too. It's fun to see everyone get passionate about a certain subject.

    ReplyDelete