Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Joseph

For those of you who are unaware, as far as I know, Joseph is now on his way to Chicago. They changed his job from Florida to Chicago since work/demand was slowing down in Florida. He'll be living in Vernon Hills (I'll include the address below). I talked with him last yesterday morning and he said he was planning on leaving in the afternoon. We'll see if that actually happened. :) Here's his contact information:

Joseph Ogden
1125 N. Museum Blvd.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Phone: 801.380.1024
(he called last night saying he changed his number from his most recent new number to this one)

Never mind, I just talked to him. He hasn't left yet. He's going to go pick up another check from his company to help him get out to Chicago, and then he's going to leave. He also said he's going to have his number changed to a local phone number once he's in Chicago so that he's not paying roaming fees the whole time he's there. I'll put the new number on here once I find out what it is. :)

Loves

3 comments:

  1. Let me know when he's in Chicago, exactly! :) He really ,really needs to get working- the summer is a'wasting! Gosh I love that kid. Hope he goes to church there. He was doing awesome here. He called me, and talked about how grateful he was for all of us- his family. He said that everybody has helped him pull himself out of "the funk" he was in. He really is fun to be around. Elizabeth- I love your time zone and weather report on the sidebar- but it makes me jealous!! Daniel has the best weather, followed by mom and dad, and then you and Dan. We get the cold stuff (which Jarem loves). Ah well, it's nice to see how everyone's day is shaping up, weather wise. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Elizabeth. We await, anxiously, some word about his arrival and what his new phone number will be.

    I agree with sara, I like your weather bar. We really do have nice weather here, and the bugs to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha- yeah, I didn't think about the bugs. Ah well, you know all those nifty home remedies. Other people down there must be wishing they knew what Hermana Ogden knows.

    ReplyDelete