Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Elizabeth ate today | 1/4/11

Breakfast:

- Three small flaxseed pancakes with butter and honey on top
- Two small cups of milk

Lunch:

- Whole wheat sandwich with mayo, chicken, provolone cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers (ran out of lettuce yesterday or that would have been on there, too.  In fact, sandwiches and spinach shakes are pretty much the only way I get my greens in since I don't really like salad.).
- Apple

Snack:

- Golden Spoon Pineapple frozen yogurt.  A few bites.
- One small chocolate chip & craisin cookie
- One bite of white chocolate bark
- One swig of milk
(Yes, I realize that none of this is really healthy.  Bah humbug!  My baby finally went to sleep.  I'm celebrating!  :D)


**The baby was actually sick.  He puked all over me right as his daddy was arriving home.  :(**


Dinner:

- Chicken and corn tortilla casserole
- Tortilla chips
- The best salsa ever (red kidney beans, red onion, cilantro, avocado, corn, and who knows what else. My best friend made dinner for us)

Dessert:

- Cake Batter Golden Spoon frozen yogurt with Butterfinger topping

9pm Snack:

- Fun size Butterfinger


Okay, clearly we can all see where my break down is. Ha ha.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, here's mine for breakfast. I can't ever figure out how to post on these sites. 2 eggo crappy waffles with applesauce on them, side of couscous, and a glass of wine. Lunch? Coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, a glass of wine? Oh, is it that fancy grape juice Daniel sent us all? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yummy! Is the baby feeling better?

    ReplyDelete