Friday, January 7, 2011

1/7 Sara

Yeah, the ipad won't let me post here, just in the label or in comments. Lame....today I ate breakfast at 2 pm- same cereal, bagel with cream cheese, and some weird organic cheetos Jude was carrying around. Then I ate dinner at 6 pm with the whole family- finally! Casserole- green beans, beef, shredded potatoes, cream of mushroom soup. Big green salad- sunflower seeds, cranberries, cottage cheese, almonds sprinkled on top. 2 greasy crescent rolls. Then we cleaned the whole house, and we rewarded ourselves at 10 pm with root beer float popsicles. Thereby ruining my no sugar thingy....after that, I got a little sick from the sugar high, so I ate a handful of nuts, and a "whole foods veggie bar" with kale, cauliflower, etc. Now Gideon will probably cry all night- they say babies hate broccoli and cauliflower. haha. Ah well. I like this listing food thing! It makes me realize how bad I eat, or that I just don't eat every 2-3 hours like I want to. No wonder I've got the flab.

2 comments:

  1. I like writing what I eat, too. It makes me think about why I eat too much when I do, like tonight. I had some dealings with Joseph. I think I eat too much to try to soothe the emotional distress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah for Joseph. He just needs to go out and become a man. :) Sorry you had that experience.

    ReplyDelete