Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

The weekend is here. Read on:
Morning Tuna mix and a few bites of avo puree. I bought avocadoes today so I will quit eating so much of the puree.

11:30 few bites of avo while fixing big salad. Turkey patty.

4 pm avo puree, Greek yogurt dip - a few tablespoons ful. I bought it for the annual Sorensen, Green get-together at Sorensens' place tonight.
1 carrot, 2 celery

6 pm I was too hungry. I may need to add some brown rice to this diet. Big salad, nuts and coconut. While fixing Dad's dinner I had a few bites of his soup, a few more bites of avo puree and of tuna mix and of soy sour cream.

7 pm at Sorensen's. I couldn't wait for the snacks to be put out. Really too hungry. I ate too much Greek dip and vegetables and crackers. I wasn't going to eat any crackers. Then I didn't want the gingerbread and lemon sauce that Lynda had made but didn't want her to feel bad. So, I ate that and it was very good.

10pm About five or six tablespoons of the Greek dip at home with quite a few more crackers. Darn, I didn't do so well today. Daniel is fasting tomorrow. I may fast with him. But, we have to go to Applebees after I get my hair cut and we visit the BYU museum to see the Karl Bloch and Tissot paintings. How to deal with that? Oh my.

0 comments:

Post a Comment