Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Foodie Journal day 2

Around 8:30 I ate some tuna mixture before heading to the temple. I also had my ReLiv supplement with vinegar.

I had three cough drops during the temple session.

1 pm Big salad as described yesterday with a nice big piece of sauteed Salmon. I omitted mayonnaise for the dressing and used just a little olive oil, a lot of mustard, and some lemon juice. I sprinkled on some dill and caraway seeds.

I got really hungry around 3 pm but didn't want to eat until 4 pm. I realized that the three cough drops, which consitute quite a bit of sugar were causing my glucose levels to spike. If you eat sugar, you don't get an immediate reaction. The glucose will kick in the next time you eat. It makes you quite hungry. I drank some vinegar in water and chewed some gum. Within about 15 minutes I wasn't craving stuff.

4 p.m. 1 low-carb tortilla with avocado puree and tomato. I probably ate a little too much puree; it was soooo good.

7 p.m. Big salad with pureed, sprouted garbanzo beans. I heat the puree until it is like a big thick pancake. Then I break it up in my salad.

10 pm butternut squash with butter spray

1 comment: