Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Foodie Journal

8:30 am I quickly ate 2 small pieces of baked fish leftover from Sunday dinner. It had a bit of soda cracker crust with butter and almonds on it - yum. I had to dash to run errands.

1:30 pm It took me all morning to do errands. I came home starving. I made a big salad of lettuce, kale, zucchini, red pepper and cabbage. I sautteed some freeze-dried mushrooms in tomato sauce with Italian seasoning. I threw in about 10 olives. I used mayo, mustard and lemon juice for dressing. I nibbled on a few bites of tuna already mixed up while fixing the salad.

4pm after my nap I had a low carb tortilla with 1/2 avocado and Mediterranean Sea Salt.

I get really hungry around 5-6. I chewed gum and kept busy.

7pm Big salad just like lunch with same dressing and toasted pecans and toasted coconut. ReLiv vitamins. I kept eating a few pecans as I toasted them.

10pm Butternut squash with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Our daily food intake is NOTHING alike. Why are you journaling your dietary consumption again? Doesn't seem like you need this exercise. Or are you doing this mostly for Sara and me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have problems. I weigh 13 lbs more than I did in Guatemala. I eat well most of the week then poorly on weekends. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete