Tuesday, January 11, 2011

9th and 10th -Sara


Whoa, I'm really behind. Saturday I ended up eating the Panda Express! Whoo whoo, but I didn't do the Baskin Robbins. Too much sugar already in the "Chinese" food. ha.

Sunday I ate a bowl of cereal at 2 pm, and a real dinner with the WHOLE family at 6pm! Here's the picture of what we ate:


Monday- Claim Jumper in Portland at noon! Filet Minion, asparagus spears, and grilled veggies. Side of garlic bread, 2 bites of red velvet cupcake for dessert (I shouldn't have eaten it- I just have heard so much about red velvet stuff- it wasn't that good).
Dinner at 8 pm (gosh, when I eat red meat, I'm not hungry for HOURS afterward)- potato soup and half of Jude's uneaten roll.
Snack at midnight- Kashi whole grains cereal.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of your spaghetti. Now substitute the white rolls for wheat and you'll make your body burn calories.

    I guess I'll start posting if you are going to keep it up. Elizabeth has disappeared from the planet.

    ReplyDelete