Friday, April 13, 2007

Kukoo

National Geographic Spelling Bee...yeah, I would crash and burn. cochoo? ie crazy people. kukoo. huh. So Elizabeth just started this great blog for the great Ogden family, and since I'm talking to her right now on googletalk I figure I'd better contribute. Points for me! Whoowho. Ah, that was a good movie- IQ. Did anyone else think GC was boring this time around- or was it just me? I was unimpressed with all the tabernacle history and building specs. I know why they say old people seem out of touch with the modern world. Look at what we're struggling with now, and tell me why it was so important for a 19 year old in Africa, or a 45 year old in Bolivia, to know that the tabernacle's seats have no leg room, or the front beam weighs so-and-so...anyway, enough on the soap box. Go Cheney! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I was a little bored with all the Tabernacle stuff, too, but there were a couple of talks that I really liked. Okay, so maybe I only actually got to see a couple of them, but still....I have all of General Conference recorded on Tivo! Does that count for anything? :) Thanks for posting Sara. Now we just need to get Mom and Dad on here.

    ReplyDelete