Friday, April 20, 2007

Back in Baghdad

This site rocks! Well I'm back here at my lovely desk in Baghdad. Will I ever leave? :) I think I'll get my Iraqi citizenship in a year or two.

Mom/Dad, thanks for a great time in Guatemala. I really enjoyed being there with you two.

Lizzie, you and Dan are awesome! Thanks for letting us raid your house every now and then.

Sara, I will see you one of these days/months/years. Say hello to the little man for me, and to Ari too. :) Hehe, just kidding.

Joseph, it was fun playing b-ball with you and hanging out a little. We'll do it again. Good luck with the wedding, work, and everything else.

1 comment:

  1. No, you will probably not ever leave! :) I thought it was funny when Lindsay was insisting to Don and Judy that you would be back in October. Ah mi, she doesn't realize that you're a seasoned pro at leaving girls back in the States who are in love with you! :) Ha ha ha. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete