Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome, Welcome Everybody! (Name that movie)

Hey all! Welcome to our very own blog! Woo-hoo, and we've entered the 21st Century. Don't worry, Mom and Dad, blogging is EXTREMELY easy to do. I'm really excited about this, if you can't tell. I've been going full steam since we created The Agle Family blog. Now I've decided to do one for Soren and one for Anders with journaling that I can turn over to them when they get married. Imagine that, Dad, you give us your published journals when we get married, and I'll give my kids their own blogs. I can't imagine what the Internet will be like in 20 years. Crazy! Anyway, now we have an Ogden Family blog and we are all (or will be) authors so we can all post updates and pictures and put in new links or whatever we want really. We can even put video clips on here if I can only figure out how to do it. :) This blog is also password protected so that only me, Dan, Sara, Jarem, Daniel, Joseph, Mom, and Dad can view it. You are the only ones invited. So let's keep in touch! I hope you all use this site and end up loving it as much as I do. It's really so much fun. I can't keep away from the computer now, much to Dan's chagrine. :) Well, we love you all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment