Monday, April 30, 2007

Joseph

Oh, hey, Elizabeth- you'll have to change the time for Joseph now- lucky dog. He gets to go to warm Florida. I'm going to visit him sometime. Also, congrats to the newlywed! I typed that newleyweed at first. haha. Can't wait to meet Bonnie...I'm sad they aren't coming back to Oregon. I was looking forward to a summer of fun with Joseph and his new bride. Ah well, sometime we'll all be together- in the spirit world! Let's see...mom and dad in Guatemala, Daniel in Bagdad, Elizabeth and Dan in San Diego, us in Oregon, Joseph in Florida. Whew. We are a spread out family. I'm so glad for this blog, and googletalk, and emails. It's great to stay in touch. Loves...

2 comments:

  1. He's not married yet, is he? If he is...he's in big trouble! I was going to be there and get pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you gotten in touch with him yet? i haven't heard anything.

    ReplyDelete