Friday, April 16, 2010

I think we should adopt the practice of the system of the judges employed by the people of Mosiah in Mosiah 29:28,29. If the judges didn't judge according to the law they were to be judged by higher judges. If the higher judges were not making righteous judgments then a small number of lower judges would be gathered to judge the higher judges.

Even that system went by the way as the people became wicked. Oh well, the highest judge of all will step in eventually. It can't be soon enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. But wait. We'll also need some judges to judge what the meaning of "according to the law" is, and we'll need some other judges to judge what "righteous judgments" are. Oh, and can I get a third set of judges to tell me how to interpret "according to the voice of the people"? Yes, we really need The Judge to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Daniel. I think we're beyond this point already. I mean, doesn't it all really depend on "what your definition of IS, is?" :D

    ReplyDelete