Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do you comment on this thing?

Since I can't figure out how to comment, I'll just post a post. :) Lizzie, I definitely think it has something to do with the fact that Satan wants to keep everyone miserable. He doesn't just want the Lamans and Lemuels to go to their own little corner of the earth (back to Jerusalem) and be miserable with a few people. He wants to take everyone down. I think it also might have something to do with that culture. If it's anything like today's culture in the Middle East, the fathers have a lot of control over their families. When dad says move, you move.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wondered about that culture thing, Daniel. The familial obligation must have been a strong inducement to make two crankies leave a city they didn't believe would be destroyed like their "nut" of a father was predicting would occur.

    ReplyDelete