Monday, August 27, 2007

Temperatures

It seems absolutely wrong that every time I check the temperatures on here, we are the hottest! Granted, Daniel is in the early morning hours when I check. :) And, I guess August and September are the hottest months in San Diego. Of course, hottest means 80 degrees, sometimes a teensy bit hotter. :) I'll take it! So, who's ready to have a reunion in San Diego? We want visitors/company - family and fun! Soren needs to see his aunts and uncles and grandparents and cousins! Come on down. We have an awesome guest room that is just waiting for someone to park in it for a while! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Um, I am requesting a memory foam king sized bed with jersey sheets,AC, a private bathroom, a mini fridge stocked with otter pops, a flat screen giant tv mounted on the wall with HBO and all other devil-worshiping channels, and most importantly, a jacuzzi tub in the corner! HAHAHA...just teasing. I can't wait to see you, Dan, Soren, and Anders- and I'd sleep in the mud outside your house if I had to! (Not that you have mud...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho hum...nobody ever visits this cool site anymore....

    ReplyDelete