Saturday, July 7, 2007

77777777777777777777777777

Here's to Dad's astute observation that today is 7/7/7. :) Oh, by the way, for all those of you who knew that we had applied for a home in Rancho Penasquitos...we didn't get it. :( We were heartbroken. I wonder if it was because we have kids. Anyway, the owner decided to go with another applicant. Blah. Now it's back to the grind and I think Dan and I have had quite enough of searching rentals. It's so stressful! We've been mourning for the last few days after we found out with didn't get 9332 Pipilo St. I'm anxious, stressed, nervous...and a whole lot of other lovely feelings. Dan is worried about finding a place...so much so that his attention is getting pulled from his studies. I'm neglecting our kids while sitting here at the computer all day long searching for rentals, trying to be the first one to respond to those we like. I guess it's really cut-throat in the areas that we want to live. And it's hard to compete from Utah, when everyone else is right there to view the place and sign contracts in person. I'm sick of this. I just need to have faith that the right home for us is out there and that the Lord knows what He's doing. I'm just getting more and more worried as the days tick by and we need to be moving in four weeks! I think I'm going to have a hernia. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4 comments:

  1. So stay where you are and don't rent it out until you do have a place to live. Dan can go down there to start work and look around.

    Keep telling the Lord you know he has a good place picked out for you. He does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you'll find it. And mom, Elizabeth's just HAS to keep the family together. It's not fair to make her and Dan live apart for who knows how long. Remember, family is the most important thing...not job or house. And Elizabeth is probably the one who wants to pick out the house...if they're anything like Jarem and me. :) I'm picky, Jarem just goes with the flow. Well, gotta go change the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ps, dad- I really liked your 7 email! Thanks for the funny stuff, written exactly at 7 past 7 on 7707. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do want to pick the house. :) Dan knows I'm picky. :) And I do want to stay together, especially since Dan is already absent. When he's finished with the Bar...I'm not letting him out of my sight for a while! :) No, I'm just kidding. I'm sure he'll want to go golfing a ton. :)

    ReplyDelete