Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas

So, I think it's pretty much decided that Christmas will be at Mom and Dad's house. All those in favor say "Aye!"

So, what I need to know is if I can come a week early and offer my photographic services to friends and family who may so want to take advantage, whilst Daniel, Joseph, Mom and Dad watch over my sweet little guys during the hours I'm gone. All in favor, say "cheese!"

Mom, do you think you could raid DI for some 4T and 2T snow clothes for the boys?

7 comments:

  1. Aye!

    Cheese!

    Ha ha ha...I'm hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aye
    cheese
    ave maria
    gutentag
    hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am volunteering them to watch your boys. I'm so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that would work. I might go to Costa Rica for New Years, but that would be the 26th of December to the 3rd of January, so I would be here for Christmas. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costa Rica???? The first chance we all get to be together for Christmas in ages and you're skipping out the day after for some tropical paradise? Un-be-lievable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea about DI and snow clothes. I'll check it out. Also, I'm happy to watch happy boys who love being with their granny. I can't watch them if they cry for mom. Daniel and Joseph can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boys won't cry for me. I'm boring enough that they're thrilled to be with anyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete