Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Competition

So, the Frye family and the Agle family have been discussing the possibility of a friendly (yet motivating) competition to get healthy and keep in shape. Would anyone else like to join? Jarem's got some great ideas for how to keep track of who's winning. I've not been so good at exercising in the last week and a half, but I am still losing weight! :)

Daniel! How was your travelling? How's your shoulder? Maybe you should tell us all what the doctor said. All I remember hearing at Judy's house was when Judy read the medical jargon that no one understood, so I really don't know what's going on with that. I don't think Mom was too happy that I didn't have a full report to relay. :)

Oh, speaking of Judy, I'd better go forward those emails to her. :) Ta ta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment